[Freeipa-devel] WebUI documentation

Drew Erny derny at redhat.com
Thu Jun 11 17:58:35 UTC 2015

I'm looking for documentation that provides a broader overview of the
way the WebUI fits together and works. I have the source, of course, and
I've been through Petr Voborni's documentation found at
https://pvoborni.fedorapeople.org/doc/. That documentation explains some
narrower concepts (like how navigation fits in, or what a facet alone
does), but I'm having trouble finding documentation that broader and
more general in scope. I'm looking for something that will show me how
the machinery of the WebUI works, what the layers of the application
look like and do, etc. Does something like this exist?