[Freeipa-devel] LDAP errors in the dirsrv logs during replica preparation

thierry bordaz tbordaz at redhat.com
Fri Jun 19 14:51:08 UTC 2015

On 06/19/2015 04:27 PM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> While preparing the replica files on the latest IPA master I've
> noticed the following error messages in the dirsrv error log:
>
> [19/Jun/2015:15:26:10 +0200] NSMMReplicationPlugin -
> agmt="cn=masterAgreement1-vm-244.idm.lab.eng.brq.redhat.com-pki-tomcat" (vm-244:389):
> Replication bind with SIMPLE auth failed: LDAP error -1 (Can't contact
> LDAP server) ()
> [19/Jun/2015:15:26:10 +0200] - Entry "uid=admin,ou=people,o=ipaca" --
> attribute "krbExtraData" not allowed

Hi Oleg,

Here this message is about a problem of schema. 'krbPrincipalAux' is
needed objectclass to get 'krbExtraData', but the
"uid=admin,ou=people,o=ipaca"
has not this oc

ldapsearch -LLL -D "cn=directory manager" -w Secret123 -b "o=ipaca"
uid=admin objectclass
dn: uid=admin,ou=people,o=ipaca
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
objectclass: cmsuser

Should ipaca admin be a kerberosed entry ?

thanks
thierry