[Freeipa-devel] New freeipa-devel footer

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Fri Mar 6 10:43:07 UTC 2015

Hi list,

Are you also annoyed by freeipa-devel footers and having to delete them with
every reply? I was certainly annoyed, and after yesterday bump from other
FreeIPA developer I finally updated the freeipa-devel configuration to follow
freeipa-users example and set a better footer, with proper "-- " prefix so that
MUAs can trim it.

See the footer below. If you have any improvements proposals, just tell me.

--
Martin Kosek <mkosek at redhat.com>
Supervisor, Software Engineering - Identity Management Team