[Freeipa-devel] [PROPOSAL] FreeIPA Test Plan Workflow

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Thu Mar 19 09:11:28 UTC 2015

On 03/19/2015 09:25 AM, Petr Spacek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I do not much to add to the process itself. After first reading it seems
> pretty heavyweight but let's try it, it can be refined at any time :-)

Right, but then we would need to migrate the data about test completion and so
on - which is more work. So it is much better to define some working now, than
to change it couple months later.

We were already trying to invent something as much lightweight as possible,
this was the minimum new fields we come for to be able to track the test
coverage and plans. If you have another proposal how to track it better, I
would love to hear it, really :-)