[Freeipa-devel] Replication Topology design feedback

Oleg Fayans ofayans at redhat.com
Wed May 6 14:47:16 UTC 2015

Hi Ludwig,

I have a question. What is the proper way of removing ipa replica from
the server that is replication-topology-aware? Standard way
`ipa-replica-manage del` does not work anymore, since the topology is
controlled by the plugin, but I was unable to remove it using
topology-aware tools as well. Here is the transcript of my session:
http://pastebin.test.redhat.com/281213

Thanks in advance!

--
Oleg Fayans