[Freeipa-devel] topology + domainlevels + testing

Oleg Fayans ofayans at redhat.com
Fri May 29 09:28:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Is there already a separate testplan for Domain Levels feature? If not,
should I probably take care of domainlevel-specific testcases in the
scope of the Topology testplan, since these features are closely
correlated right now?

Another question: I think it could be a nice idea to have a special
field in the wiki header of design pages displaying the link to the
corresponding testplan page (somewhere between "Ticket" and "Target
version", for example). WDYT?

--
Oleg Fayans
Quality Engineer