[Freeipa-devel] cert profiles - test plan + patches

Milan Kubík mkubik at redhat.com
Thu Sep 10 12:11:04 UTC 2015

On 09/04/2015 03:57 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
> On 09/04/2015 11:06 AM, Lenka Doudova wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> there's no traceback in the file you mentioned, but I'm running it
>>
>> through lite-server, so here's the traceback from there:
>>
>> http://pastebin.test.redhat.com/310598
>>

>> I can't really get to the problem. What I forgot to mention in the
>>
>> previous email was that the tests fail when attempting to add a
>>
>> certprofile, but if I try to do is manually using 'ipa
>>
>> certprofile-import' command with the exact same data as used in the
>>
>> test, it works fine.
>>

>> Lenka
>>

> Do you get the traceback also when you run the tests using
> 'ipa-run-tests' with installed IPA master?

Hello,

I don't think it is possible to run these tests against the lite server.
Please do it on regular installation.

Anyway, sorry for the long delay. I send the updated patches.
I updated them to reflect the fix for rename option and extended about
test with importing a profile from XML file. The test case may need to
be updated, based on the resolution of [1].
This at the moment raises remote retrieve error (400 from dogtag), I
think there should be more clear message (detecting xml).

[1]: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5294

Cheers,
Milan