[Freeipa-devel] [rfc-dist] RFC 7642 on System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM)

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Wed Sep 30 11:41:12 UTC 2015

Thanks for sharing. Just for the record, there was a lot of SCIM related
presentations at the latest LDAPCon where FreeIPA was present as well:

http://lanyrd.com/2013/ldapcon/

I would like to know if there is actually any FreeIPA user interested in this
type of interface, worth asking on freeipa-users?