[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#62][comment] Configure Anonymous PKINIT on server install

simo5 freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 10:37:24 UTC 2016

Title: #62: Configure Anonymous PKINIT on server install

simo5 commented:
"""
On Fri, 2016-12-02 at 02:18 -0800, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
> Up to you. We can either resync yours or switch over to mine. I need to merge updater changes too before submitting it upstream, though.

I'll rebase for now, when it is time for the additional work, we can
decide if we are better opening a new PR or continue with this one.

SImo.

"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/62#issuecomment-264424678