[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#139][comment] WebUI: Vault Management

pvomacka freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 09:18:53 UTC 2016

Title: #139: WebUI: Vault Management

pvomacka commented:
"""
@mbasti-rh Thank you for review.

1. Fixed
2. Fixed
Additionally I fixed two more issues which I found during testing. The tables on User Vaults or Service Vaults didn't show different (different users/services) vaults which have the same name - FIXED now.
The second issue was that when  i.e. admin add user/share vault on service page, the search page with new vault was not refreshed - FIXED now.

3. My User Vaults calls vault-find which returns all Vaults which have currently logged user is in Owners or Members group. It is called without --pkey-only, because we want to get also information about vault type in response.
User Vaults shows all user vaults (of all users) and there is --pkey-only because we call vault-show for each user vault which is returned and in each vault-show response we get all (and several more) information which are also in vault-find (without --pkey-only). So, we don't need to transfer data (those parts which are in both responses) twice.

I understand that the difference between those two sections could not be very clear. If you have any idea on how to improve this feel free to put a comment here or open a ticket.

"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/139#issuecomment-266378821