[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#327][comment] WebUI: RPC refactoring

pvomacka freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 12:26:48 UTC 2016

Title: #327: WebUI: RPC refactoring

pvomacka commented:
"""
Patch 84: Yes, that is really good idea, but as you said - we don't have usecase for it right now. But I created a ticket to not forget about it. https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/6553

Patch 101: I changed the name of event to 'set-activity-event', now it accepts one parameter which is new text of activity widget. But it can be extended in the future to accept more parameters and set more attributes.

I think that creating new method "that.set_text" or something similar can lead to calling that method instead of using topics (events). That's the reason why I left the setting of text in anonymous function (event listener).
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/327#issuecomment-266419398