[Freeipa-devel] Certificate Identity Mapping

Florence Blanc-Renaud flo at redhat.com
Fri Dec 16 08:34:33 UTC 2016

On 12/06/2016 04:39 PM, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have started a feature description for the Certificate Identity
> Mapping at the following location:
> http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Certificate_Identity_Mapping
>
> This is a first step, focusing on the interface we would like to
> provide. It still contains open questions, some of which are linked to
> the corresponding design on SSSD side:
> https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/DesignDocs/MatchingAndMappingCertificates
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/DesignDocs/SmartcardsAndMultipleIdentities
>

> Comments, concerns and suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
>
> Flo.

Hi,

the design page for Certificate Identity Mapping [1] has been updated
with a schema proposal and an example of configuration data.

Please share your comments, concerns, suggestions before January 7, so
that we can finalize the API and start the implementation.
Thanks,
Flo.

[1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Certificate_Identity_Mapping