[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#351][opened] [fedora-26] named.conf template: update API for bind 9.11

tomaskrizek freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Mon Dec 19 12:28:26 UTC 2016

Author: tomaskrizek
 Title: #351: [fedora-26] named.conf template: update API for bind 9.11
Action: opened

PR body:
"""
Please **do not merge** this patch upstream, we need to have BIND 9.11 available before we do, otherwise it will break DNS installation. This patch is intended for Fedora 26 downstream and I'm only posting it for review.

This patch only fixes DNS for new IPA installations. Another patch for fixing existing named configs is necessary. This will most likely be fixed in bind-dyndb-ldap upstream.

---

Use the new API for bind 9.11. Removed deprecated "serial_autoincrement"
and updated the rest of configuration to conform to the new format.

"""

To pull the PR as Git branch:
git remote add ghfreeipa https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa
git fetch ghfreeipa pull/351/head:pr351