[Freeipa-devel] require n out of m keys/users to authenticate an ssh session?

Oucema Bellagha Oucema.Bellagha at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 08:20:06 UTC 2016

I'm looking for an option - eventually to extend standard ssh - in such a way that I need (at least) two people/keys out of m possible to authenticate a session instead of one out of m known once...

e.g: to authenticate to server X: we need user a AND (user b OR c)

anyone seen this or know how to do?

[https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAk9AAAAJGYxOTFhYzdjLWIyMTgtNDQ2Yy1iOWI5LWQ2NDgxMWFjMWU5ZQ.jpg]
Oucema Bellagha
DevOps Engineer specialized in Cloud Computing and IT infrastructures
m:      +4915781042392
e:      oucema.bellagha at hotmail.com<mailto:oucema.bellagha at hotmail.com>
[http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png]<https://twitter.com/OucemaBellagha>  [http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/linkedin_sig.png] <https://de.linkedin.com/in/mrbellagha>