[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#298][comment] ipaldap: handle binary encoding option transparently

frasertweedale freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Wed Dec 21 12:12:21 UTC 2016

Title: #298: ipaldap: handle binary encoding option transparently

frasertweedale commented:
"""
OK, let's just fix all the plugins / other routines that deal with the relevant attributes to explicitly read both `userCertificate` and `userCertificate;binary` and concat the results.  I think there is a lot more we could and should do to improve usability w.r.t. these attributes but it will do for now.  Closing this PR.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/298#issuecomment-268508499