[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#361][opened] This PR implements a number of improvements for our Travis CI:

martbab freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Wed Dec 21 16:01:48 UTC 2016

Author: martbab
 Title: #361: This PR implements a number of improvements for our Travis CI:
Action: opened

PR body:
"""
* split out the test runner part into a standalone script, .travis.yml should
  now only define test matrix, set environment variables and process output
  after failure

* mark the project as Python one, implement support for running builds using
  different python version (future-proofing against incoming Python2/3 CI) and
  cache job dependencies

* use separate job for pep8/linters. This shaves off ca 6-8 minutes from
  overall build time. You should get CI results in 26 min compared to previous
  33 min
"""

To pull the PR as Git branch:
git remote add ghfreeipa https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa