[Freeipa-devel] IPA-AD user authentication to Linux servers using ssh-key?

Oucema Bellagha Oucema.Bellagha at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 30 15:02:21 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

After establishing the trust between AD and IPA, users from AD can authenticate to Linux servers using password, but I want to add a another authentication method using ssh-key.

I can add SSH-key to AD users by adding a new schema attribute but then the ssh-key can't be managed by IPA.

Is there another way to manage ssh-key for AD users from IPA ? or another method simply allowing ssh-key authentication of AD users to Linux servers ?

Thanks,