[Freeipa-devel] [patch 0032] ipatests: add missing certprofile fixture

Milan Kubík mkubik at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 13:08:39 UTC 2016

On 02/11/2016 10:00 AM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
> On 02/09/2016 04:06 PM, Milan Kubík wrote:
>> On 02/09/2016 02:37 PM, Milan Kubík wrote:
>>> Fixes the CA ACL tests broken by removed import. This patch doesn't
>>> rely on undocumented behavior of pytest.
>>>
>>> The patch invalidates patch 133 by Martin Babinsky.
>>>

>> Patch updated with trac link
>>
>> --
>> Milan Kubik
>>

> ACK I guess, although copypasta makes me very sad.
>
> Why do you think the conftest.py approach is not practical for us?

I think introducing new file to hold shared fixtures is not worth
managing it and it also hides (by the virtue of pytest's working) from
where the fixture comes. I think it is better in our case to have all
fixtures the test uses in its module, even though it looks like
copy-pasting. If I had renamed the entry for the test only, would it
still been considered copy-paste?

Anyway, patch for ipa-4-3 attached.

--
Milan Kubik