[Freeipa-devel] [WIP] Thin client

David Kupka dkupka at redhat.com
Mon Jun 20 14:13:02 UTC 2016

On 28/04/16 14:45, Jan Cholasta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have pushed my thin client WIP branch to GitHub:
> <https://github.com/jcholast/freeipa/tree/trac-4739>.
>
> All commits up to "ipalib: use relative imports for cross-plugin
> imports" should be good for review. The rest is subject to change
> (WARNING: I will force push into this branch).
>
> Honza

Hello!

Patches:
replica install: fix thin client regression
schema: remove `no_cli` from command schema
schema: remove redundant information
schema: merge command args and options
schema: remove output_params
schema: add object class schema
permission: handle ipapermright deprecated CLI alias on the client
passwd: handle sort order of passwd argument on the client
misc: skip `count` and `total` output in env.output_for_cli
dns: do not rely on custom param fields in record attributes
automember: add object plugin for automember_rebuild
frontend: do not crash on missing output in output_for_cli
frontend: skip `value` output in output_for_cli
frontend: don't copy command arguments to output params
makeaci, makeapi: use in-server API

work for me, ACK.

Note: There is one one known issue in automember output, will be fixed
later.

--
David Kupka