[Freeipa-devel] [patch 0038-0040] Sub CA test patches

Milan Kubík mkubik at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 15:01:35 UTC 2016

Hi Fraser and list,

I have made changes to the test plan on the wiki [1] according to the
information in "[Testplan review] Sub CAs" thread.

I also implemented the tests in the test plan:

patch 0038 - CATracker and CA CRUD test
patch 0039 - extension to CA ACL test
patch 0040 - functional test with ACLs and certificate profile, reusing
my previous S/MIME based tests. This patch also tests for the
cert-request behavior when profile ID or CA cn are ommited.

The tests ATM do not verify the Issuer name in the certificate itself,
just from the ipa entry of the certificate.

Fraser, could you please verify my reasoning behind the test cases for
cert-request in the patch 40?

[1]: http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Sub-CAs/Test_Plan

Cheers

--