[Freeipa-devel] [WIP] Kerberos principal aliases pt. 2

Martin Babinsky mbabinsk at redhat.com
Fri Jun 24 07:52:25 UTC 2016

Hi list,

I am furiously working on tickets related to the proper support and API
for managing kerberos principal aliases for hosts, users, and services[1-5].

To better track and comment on my progress, I have forked freeipa on git
and created a branch for you to test and review. The link is here:

https://github.com/martbab/freeipa/tree/krb5-principal-aliases

Please be aware that I may force-push into the branch without warning
when fixing issues we will discover during testing/review.

[1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Kerberos_principal_aliases
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3864
[3] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3961
[4] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/1365