[Freeipa-devel] [WIP] Thin client

David Kupka dkupka at redhat.com
Thu Jun 30 14:25:11 UTC 2016

On 28/04/16 14:45, Jan Cholasta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have pushed my thin client WIP branch to GitHub:
> <https://github.com/jcholast/freeipa/tree/trac-4739>.
>
> All commits up to "ipalib: use relative imports for cross-plugin
> imports" should be good for review. The rest is subject to change
> (WARNING: I will force push into this branch).
>
> Honza

Hello!

Patch set:

server: exclude Local commands from RPC
client: add placeholders for required remote plugins
client: ignore override errors in command overrides
plugable: add option to ignore override errors
cert: fix CLI output of cert_remove_hold
frontend: do not ignore client-side output params
user: add object plugin for user_status
server: define missing virtual attributes

contains mostly fixes for some bugs discovered in thin client. Works for
me, ACK.

--
David Kupka