[Freeipa-devel] [WIP] Kerberos principal aliases pt. 2

David Kupka dkupka at redhat.com
Thu Jun 30 21:17:34 UTC 2016

On 28/06/16 20:08, Martin Babinsky wrote:
> On 06/24/2016 09:52 AM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> I am furiously working on tickets related to the proper support and API
>> for managing kerberos principal aliases for hosts, users, and
>> services[1-5].
>>
>> To better track and comment on my progress, I have forked freeipa on git
>> and created a branch for you to test and review. The link is here:
>>
>> https://github.com/martbab/freeipa/tree/krb5-principal-aliases
>>
>> Please be aware that I may force-push into the branch without warning
>> when fixing issues we will discover during testing/review.
>>
>> [1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Kerberos_principal_aliases
>> [2] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3864
>> [3] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3961
>> [4] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/1365
>> [5] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5413
>>

> Based on Jan's suggestions I have reworked the code substantially and
> force-pushed it into the github branch. Please review.

Hello!

I have gone through the code and tested the functionality in basic use
cases (server-install, upgrade, replica-install, adding/removing
principals, getting ticket with alias, ...). Code looks good to me and
everything* seems to work smoothly.

condACK, if Pavel or Petr^1 (or anyone else who tried this) don't report
any issue really soon.

*except for https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/6017

--
David Kupka