[Freeipa-devel] [TEST][Patch-0027] Fixed test failure during in-tree session, ticket N 5736

Martin Basti mbasti at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 13:39:32 UTC 2016

On 16.03.2016 10:59, Oleg Fayans wrote:
> With this patch applied integration tests pass and in-tree tests are
> gracefully skipped.
>
> @mkubik, It is not possible to put the decorator to util.py as per our
> discussion, because it uses tasks, so tasks must be imported. But tasks
> already import util, which leads to circular imports. So I've put it to
> tasks.py

NACK

1)
Use right ticket in commit message (#5723)

2)
Link to ticket should be last in the commit message

3)
dereplicafy

3a)
wrong doc string, it removes *only* replicas not clients

3b)
can we rename it to something different? (replicas_cleanup,
replicas_uninstall, replicas_teardown)

4)
Please fix commit message
- Wile trated correctly
- followiong
- rewrote -> rewrite

5)
decorator
+    def wrapped(*args):
+        func(*args)
+        for host in args[0].replicas:

Shouldn't be there try-finally around func() call, or something?
Are you sure that there is no need to return result of func()?

*) Please create additional patch that will add licence there