[Freeipa-devel] [REVIEW] Intial stab towards Authentication Indicators

Nathaniel McCallum npmccallum at redhat.com
Tue May 3 16:11:32 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-05-02 at 18:27 +0200, Petr Vobornik wrote:
> Hi Matt, Nathaniel and Simo,
>
> I'd like to kindly check the status of this effort therefore
> resurrecting this thread.
>
> First, Is the design up to date? Are there still aspects which need
> be figured out?

I do not believe there are any remaining design decisions.

> Second execution, I see that Matt is about to finish

+1

> Is it planned to handle CLI and Web UI as a part of ticket
> https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/433? If not then I can file
> tickets for it.

I plan on doing the CLI work. We need a ticket for UI. This should
hopefully be a trivial change.

> Will the rest be handled with variation of
> https://github.com/npmccallum/freeipa/pull/1 and
> https://github.com/npmccallum/freeipa/commit/a78191ee5d31e1de39f28eb6
> 37f66199da7e9225
> Or is an additional patch/work needed?

One additional patch is needed for CLI. UI also needs a patch.

I will work on the CLI patch and clean up the existing patches. They
should be on the list shortly.