[Freeipa-devel] I plan to delete my FreeIPA COPR repos

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Fri May 13 11:43:50 UTC 2016

Hi all,

When we were starting building FreeIPA in the Fedora COPR service [1], the
service did not support the organizations as it can do now and we did the
official repos in my personal name space [2] as I was the common denominator
for the project at the time.

However, since that time, COPR support supports organizations, we created the
FreeIPA organization [3] and do the official builds there. FreeIPA should have
all currently supported repos, usually around 4.3 and master FreeIPA versions.

Now, is anyone still using any of my FreeIPA related repos? Can I delete them
so that it does not confuse people about what is the official repo? Comparing
what I see in FreeIPA organization repos and personal repos, the FreeIPA
organization miss FreeIPA 4.0 and 4.1 versions, but I think these can be safely
removed.

So my current plan is to delete all my personal FreeIPA repos unless I hear any
blocker. So please holler if you depend on some of my repos.

[1] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org
[2] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/mkosek/
[3] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/groups/g/freeipa/coprs/

--
Martin Kosek <mkosek at redhat.com>
Manager, Software Engineering - Identity Management Team