[Freeipa-devel] [WIP] Thin client

David Kupka dkupka at redhat.com
Tue May 17 13:25:22 UTC 2016

On 28/04/16 14:45, Jan Cholasta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have pushed my thin client WIP branch to GitHub:
> <https://github.com/jcholast/freeipa/tree/trac-4739>.
>
> All commits up to "ipalib: use relative imports for cross-plugin
> imports" should be good for review. The rest is subject to change
> (WARNING: I will force push into this branch).
>
> Honza

Hi,
I have fought my way through the patch set up to "frontend: allow
commands to have an argument named `name`" (including).
The code looks good to me but I haven't dive into parts that was pure
Cut&Paste. I assume that when it worked before it will still work.

Some problems pop out in tests:

user_plugin: http://paste.fedoraproject.org/367502/34888591/
This can be fixed with simple patch:
http://paste.fedoraproject.org/367503/14634889/

With patch applied there are still some errors:
http://paste.fedoraproject.org/367519/49007414/

--
David Kupka