[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#160][comment] Reverted the essertion for replica uninstall returncode

martbab freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Thu Oct 13 07:08:48 UTC 2016

Title: #160: Reverted the essertion for replica uninstall returncode

martbab commented:
"""
Please mention either git commit (f7764cda6824a2fe73abe11f6daa28758a185319) that fixed this behavior, or put the link to closed ticket (https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5725) that addressed this. Everything is recorded in our git history and/or tracking system, so 'apparently addressed' really has no place in our commit messages.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/160#issuecomment-253432003