[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#171][opened] Build system cleanup phase 2

pspacek freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 10:16:56 UTC 2016

Author: pspacek
 Title: #171: Build system cleanup phase 2
Action: opened

PR body:
"""
This merges all the configure scripts into one modern, including client. The end state will be one configure script with appropriate options which will allow to build only client as necessary.

Client-only build does not work right now so it broke ONLY_CLIENT option in SPEC file. I'm sending it early so we can get review and merge it sooner rather than later.
"""

To pull the PR as Git branch:
git remote add ghfreeipa https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa
git fetch ghfreeipa pull/171/head:pr171