[Freeipa-devel] [help]

郑磊 zhenglei at kylinos.cn
Wed Oct 19 01:35:04 UTC 2016

Hello,
In the process of using freeipa, we found a lot of content without  Chinese translation. In order to we can better use the platform, we made  a Chinese translation. I think the translation work for freeipa  internationalization promotion also can have certain help. In addition,  in use process, we found that when test the corresponding function of  operation in the Web interface is not a straightforward logging which needs to query in the background, and it may not be intuitive and convenient.  In order to we can intuitively record what we have  done the operation in the Web interface, we do the log module plug-ins.

祝:
    工作顺利!生活愉快!
长沙研发中心 郑磊
Phone:18684703229