[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#174][comment] add log module

shanyin freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Tue Oct 25 03:37:49 UTC 2016

Title: #174: add log module

shanyin commented:
"""
I'm sorry didn't reply your message in time.

- I will set up centralized logging environment later.

- Because my environment is Ubuntu, currently the latest freeIPA version is 4.3.x, so I can only verify the log module on this version.

- There is no restriction in code. What I mean is to control file attributes in the script after installation.

- I will be familiar with using topological features later.

I have got the reply of the translation organization, but still in the stage of authentication. I will try to see if there is a permission to translate on freeIPA after certification.

Thank you.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/174#issuecomment-255927710