[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#166][comment] WebUI: services without canonical name are shown correctly

pvoborni freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Thu Oct 27 14:11:24 UTC 2016

Title: #166: WebUI: services without canonical name are shown correctly

pvoborni commented:
"""
Works for me. Code look OK. I have only one minor nitpick: name of the adaper. Current is `SearchTableColumnFieldAdapter` imho better would be e.g. `AlternateAttrFieldAdapter`. I.e., to describe function and not place of use. IMO it can be even placed in field.js

If you don't want to address that then ACK.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/166#issuecomment-256652549