[Freeipa-devel] [Test][Patch-0049, 0050] Certs in ID overrides test

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Wed Sep 14 15:41:19 UTC 2016

On Wed, 14 Sep 2016, Martin Basti wrote:
>1)
>I still don't see the reason why AD trust is needed. Default trust ID
>view is added just by ipa-adtrust-install, adding trust is not needed
>for current implementation. You don't need AD for this, IDviews is
>generic feature not just for AD. Is that user configured on AD side?
You cannot add non-AD user to 'default trust view', so you will not be
able to set up certificates to ID override which does not exist.

For non-'default trust view' you can add both IPA and AD users, so using
some other view and then assign certificate for a ID override in that
one.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy