[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#100][comment] Ipa 4 4

dkupka freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 07:07:11 UTC 2016

Title: #100: Ipa 4 4

dkupka commented:
"""
> hi, my issue is not in deployment my issue is a bug in the software itself i have already submitted a ticket with redhat support which is taking too much time so i hoped you guys can see this since you are the developers of the application"my deployment is based on official redhat recommendation"

Ok, but PR is still not a good place to report bugs or ask for fix. If you want to discuss this issue and possibly find a solution with upstream developers please use freeipa-users@ mailing list. It's the preferred communication medium because it allows us to ask further questions (outputs, logs, results of suggested changes, ...)  and is asynchronous so people all over the world can join the discussion without problems.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/100#issuecomment-248828506