[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#682][opened] ipserver/dcerpc: unify error processing

abbra freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Mon Apr 3 07:43:55 UTC 2017

Author: abbra
 Title: #682: ipserver/dcerpc: unify error processing
Action: opened

PR body:
"""
Samba error code reporting changes from version to version but we also
did not provide proper input into DCE RPC error processing method we
have.

Unify error processing and add few more fallback entries.

With Samba 4.7 we'll have to change it again because error code
processing for Samba Python modules will change with introduction of
samba.ntstatus and samba.werror modules.

Note that this commit also changes a message returned for error code
-1073741772 (NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND) because it is more general one.
"""

To pull the PR as Git branch:
git remote add ghfreeipa https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa
git fetch ghfreeipa pull/682/head:pr682