[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#724][opened] upgrade: adtrust update_tdo_gidnumber plugin must check if adtrust is…

Martin Bašti mbasti at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 06:49:45 UTC 2017

On 20.04.2017 20:52, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
> On to, 20 huhti 2017, flo-renaud wrote:
>> Author: flo-renaud
>> Title: #724: upgrade: adtrust update_tdo_gidnumber plugin must check
>> if adtrust is…
>> Action: opened
>>
>> PR body:
>> """
>> … installed
>>
>> During upgrade, the plugin update_tdo_gidnumber is launched in order to
>> add a gidnumber to the Trusted Domain Object.
>> This plugin should not be run when ad trust is not installed,
>> otherwise an
>> error message is displayed.
>>
>> https://pagure.io/freeipa/issue/6881
>> """
>>
>> To pull the PR as Git branch:
>> git remote add ghfreeipa https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa
>> git fetch ghfreeipa pull/724/head:pr724
>> git checkout pr724
>
> I acked this PR on github but it looks like email hook is broken. There
> was no patch attached to this email.

Thanks for reporting this,

it was just temporal issue, github returned 404 instead of patch, but so
far I don't see more errors in logs than this particular one for #724

[freeipagithubconsumer ERROR]: Cannot download patch:
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/724.patch
HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found

--
Martin Bašti