[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#694][comment] RFC: implement local PKINIT deployment in server/replica install

martbab freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 10:37:27 UTC 2017

Title: #694: RFC: implement local PKINIT deployment in server/replica install

martbab commented:
"""
I have rewritten the PKINIT state reporting code as agreed with @abbra and also re-factored the installation/upgrade logic. @HonzaCholasta also requested to remove the local PKINIT check completely and have a test suite for that. On the one hand I tend to agree, on the other I would keep the check there for now until the password authentication test is implemented. Then remove the checks once we have coverage for it.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/694#issuecomment-296613316