[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#741][opened] Migration

stlaz freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Thu Apr 27 11:04:14 UTC 2017

Author: stlaz
 Title: #741: Migration
Action: opened

PR body:
"""
**Allow rewriting of cached properties**

Cached property should not be treated anyway special from a normal
property. If we need to rewrite/remove it, we should be able to do
just so.

**Refresh Dogtag RestClient.ca_host property**

Refresh the ca_host property of the Dogtag's RestClient class when
it's requested as a context manager.

This solves the problem which would occur on DL0 when installing
CA against an old master which does not have port 8443 accessible.
The setup tries to update the cert profiles via this port but
fail. This operation should be performed against the local instance
anyway.

https://pagure.io/freeipa/issue/6878

"""

To pull the PR as Git branch: