[Freeipa-devel] Using Key-authentication for AD users as 2nd factor

Oucema Bellagha Oucema.Bellagha at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:17:52 UTC 2017

Hi Linux folks,

After setting up the one-way trust between IPA - AD, users from AD can authenticate to Linux resources using their own keys, that's great but now I want to add a second factor authentication for those AD users which is public key authentication, is that possible?

I mean we can add a field to AD named "ssh-key" but how to use that field for 2 nd fact authentication within IPA, or is there any other option ?

Regards,