[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#452][opened] [ WIP] ipa-run-tests: allow to run tests with server-api

MartinBasti freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Wed Feb 8 19:09:51 UTC 2017

Author: MartinBasti
 Title: #452: [ WIP] ipa-run-tests: allow to run tests with server-api
Action: opened

PR body:
"""
This allow to test server-api with ipa-run-tests. It is useful because
internal error tracebacks are printed to test output and it is handy to
use it with python -bb option to check BytesWarnings

- I havent tested option parsing in pytest yet, only the code around that allows to run server_api
- This can be useful with Travis to see tracebacks directly in test output
- tests may be faster
- we should really rename test_xmlrpc to something like test_api
- I will use this for python -bb testing
"""

To pull the PR as Git branch:
git remote add ghfreeipa https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa
git fetch ghfreeipa pull/452/head:pr452