[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#444][comment] Allow nsaccountlock to be searched in user-find and user-show commands

redhatrises freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Thu Feb 9 16:52:16 UTC 2017

Title: #444: Allow nsaccountlock to be searched in user-find and user-show commands

redhatrises commented:
"""
> Why user-show needs --nsaccountlock option?

I didn't want to limit it to user-find. However, it looks like adding the option is actually pointless as that information is in the output already. I can fix that.

> Could be this done by changing flags instead of overriding get_options? IMO it is compatible

@MartinBasti sure. Not sure where we are with ABI/API compatibility issues which is why I didn't use the overriding get_options. I guess we will see what @HonzaCholasta says.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/444#issuecomment-278701548