[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#463][comment] pylint_plugins: add forbidden import checker

MartinBasti freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 11:22:39 UTC 2017

Title: #463: pylint_plugins: add forbidden import checker

MartinBasti commented:
"""
In this case:
```
   ipaclient/:ipaclient.install:ipalib.install:ipaplatform:ipaserver,
   ipaclient/install/:ipaserver,
```

`ipaclient/install` allows all import everything but `ipaserver`, but I cannot currently specify a rule that allows `ipaclient/install` import everything (with `ipaserver`)

But as I said this is a corner case, should be done when needed

"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/463#issuecomment-279681262