[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#475][comment] Add options to run only ipaclient unittests

martbab freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Fri Feb 17 07:52:09 UTC 2017

Title: #475: Add options to run only ipaclient unittests

martbab commented:
"""
I was thinking that instead of making up more options to test runner we could reorganize the `ipatests/` directory to actually make sense from the consumer's POV, although I admit that it will take more time and also has potential to break are incredibly... fragile test handling.

On the plus side, you would run the tests you want naturally by just specifying the path that interests you and let the test discovery do the rest.

A silly example:

```bash

$ ipa-run-tests test_ipaclient/test_units
test_ipaclient/test_units/test_util.py ........
test_ipaclient/test_units/tutil.py ..
test_ipaclient/test_units/test_csrgen.py ..............ssss...
```
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/475#issuecomment-280579653