[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#364][comment] Client-only builds with --disable-server

martbab freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Fri Feb 17 08:07:47 UTC 2017

Title: #364: Client-only builds with --disable-server

martbab commented:
"""
Well you won't, and they were not tested automatically before AFAIK (checked with FreeIPA 4.2.0 sources). We can agree that they *should* be, but since this eventuality was never considered before the build refactoring happened I guess we should first restore the original behavior, and then decide whether the client-only build should run those few unit tests during build.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/364#issuecomment-280582586