[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#364][comment] Client-only builds with --disable-server

pvoborni freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Fri Feb 17 09:12:52 UTC 2017

Title: #364: Client-only builds with --disable-server

pvoborni commented:
"""
I still fail to see why we should care about `make dist` with `configure --disable-server` this is not a combination of options which should be used together, there is no point in it except theoretical exercise.

> then I will need to send PR to fix client-only build and it will not install ipatests with --disable-server.

Why?

"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/364#issuecomment-280596786