[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#472][comment] Packaging: Add placeholder packages

tiran freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Fri Feb 17 16:03:33 UTC 2017

Title: #472: Packaging: Add placeholder packages

tiran commented:
"""
At the moment wheels are not required for RPM building. python-wheel is not available on RHEL, but I can work around it. Should the RPM spec file only contain dependencies for RPM packaging or also dependencies for general development and general packaging?

I can create placeholder modules for ipaserver, ipaplatform and ipatests, too. It's going to be a bit more tricky. Let's see...
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/472#issuecomment-280690085