[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#398][comment] Support for Certificate Identity Mapping

sumit-bose freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 20:12:21 UTC 2017

Title: #398: Support for Certificate Identity Mapping

sumit-bose commented:
"""
It looks like the ACis on the latest version do not allow hosts to access the rules. When I do 'kinit -k' on the IPA server or a client and call

    ldapsearch -H ldap://ipa-server.ipa.devel '(&(objectClass=ipaCertMapRule)(ipaEnabledFlag=TRUE))' -Y GSSAPI

I do not get any results. When I call 'kinit admin' and use the same ldapsearch I get my rule returned. Can you confirm this or is my test system broken?
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/398#issuecomment-281788601