[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#479][comment] Merge AD trust installer into composite ones

martbab freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 14:11:16 UTC 2017

Title: #479: Merge AD trust installer into composite ones

martbab commented:
"""
I have noticed that the check for installed dependencies is buggy, I will have to fix it before pushing.

Also we would need to move the 'editors' group addition to the LDAP update phase since it remains with missing SID during ipa-server-install when `add_sids` knob is set to False. @abbra @rcritten is that ok with you? Please see inline comment for more details.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/479#issuecomment-282730945