[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#475][comment] Add options to run only ipaclient unittests

martbab freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 16:11:38 UTC 2017

Title: #475: Add options to run only ipaclient unittests

martbab commented:
"""
Oh my, every time I think about something nice that should work there is some corner case that ruins it.

I guess that one way to work around it would be to keep the `try: ... except importError` guards in the offending modules and add skip markers like `@pytest.mark.skipif(ipaserver is None, "ipaserver module unavailable")` or skip whole modules.

As a side note, I really wish that our test suite would be a little less... um, special.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/475#issuecomment-283084101