[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#359][comment] dogtag: search past the first 100 certificates

frasertweedale freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Thu Jan 5 01:10:15 UTC 2017

Title: #359: dogtag: search past the first 100 certificates

frasertweedale commented:
"""
@stlaz as I see it, the `_ldap_search` can potentially search all objects of a particular type (user/service/host), which have `(userCertificate=*)`.  The result is then used to filter or add to the result, depending on whether the result is "key complete" or not (indicated by the variable `complete`).

Anyhow I leave to Honza to comment further; he probably understands the code better than me :)
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/359#issuecomment-270534943